WORLDREMIT: Uganda Outdoor and Partners Branding
WorldRemit is an online money transfer service that helps migrants from developing countries working in developed countries to send money to friends and family through its mobile app and web service.
This London-headquartered scale-up is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK.
We have been working with the company since 2015 as a full time marketing agency. Our job is to help them with all their marketing activation in UK, Nordic, Germany and Uganda.
WorldRemit wanted to have a permanent visibility at its partners outlets in Uganda. The brand program consisted of more than 10 WorldRemit partners in Uganda.
- Our task was to brand over 60 outlets in Kampala
- Work with partners for a co-marketing experiential engagement campaign
- Educate the audience about the benefits of receiving
- Promoting various WorldRemit products
WHAT WE ACHEIVED
- PERMANENT VISIBILITY. Branding partners and deploying billboards at various strategic locations in Kampala building a permanent brand visibility in partners outlets.
- PARTNER CO-PROMOTIONS. Co-branded promotions with WorldRemit partners targeting consumers in various promos.
- BRAND AWARENESS – Creating brand awareness within the receiving audiences
- The branding proved a huge success – the enhanced branding increased footfall and provided a significant Return on Investment. It has since been introduced to other countries, including Kenya, Tanzanina, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Phillipines, Nigeria and many others.
- We were able to quickly and seamlessly brand the growing WR network by using our local knowledge and resources, backed by the collective knowledge our local branding experts.
- 12 months sustainable promotion focusing on brand awareness, field promotion, radio, print and TV advertising in Kampala and major towns.
- Branded over 100 partners locations.