JOMAYI is the the largest Real Estate Developers and Managers in Uganda.
Target audience: Ugandans in UK Objective: To raise the profile of JOMAYI in the Diaspora.
Strategy: We devised a marketing strategy by our skilled team. Implementation: We organised an extensive advertising campaign using the following avenues:
- Flyers and Leaflets:
- Mailing Lists:
- Clubs screen advert: About 3000 Ugandans go through these clubs every week, which is a good target for exposure.
- Churches: Churches are major meeting points for Ugandans.
- Cultural Groups: Ugandan sub-communities in the UK use cultural groups like the Acholi Association, the Iteso Development Association, and The Baganda etc. as vehicles for social cohesion in the diaspora.
- Events: Sponsoring various events
- We helped JOMAYI get one step ahead through re-branding and rejuvenation of their image and business ethos.
- Coordinating all JOMAYI activities in UK, that includes from proving adverts and all activities for brand awareness.
- Look after all JOMAYI interests in UK according to terms and conditions agreed with JOMAYI
- Raise awareness of the efficiency of Jomayi’s services in the community
- Raise the profile of JOMAYI as a trustworthy and reliable service provider for property development
- Carry out a marketing campaign targeting Ugandan sub-communities in the UK in a manner meant to both raise awareness of the efficiency and quality of Jomayi’s services and products as well as to raising the profile of the JOMAYI brand.
- A sustained advertisement in the community.
- An ultimately ambassador for JOMAYI brand in UK/Europe. This is an advantage for JOMAYI to my reputation and good image within the diaspora community.