The President mandated his Principal Private Secretary, Hon. Grace Akello to organize a series of exhibition and contacted the Promota to help to implement the initiative. The Promota organised the launch of PRESTO in London followed Uganda’s attendance of the Brussels Expo Holiday Fair in Belgium earlier in February 2012 which was supported by Brussels Airlines and the Brussels Embassy with assistance of Amb. Mirjam Blaak.
- Creative direction
- Editing, proofing
- Art direction
- Assembly, layout, pre-press
- Obtaining cost estimates
- Production co-ordination
- Liaison with printer
- Schedule all production requirements
- Review of photos and video sent to PRESTO for use in ads, etc.
- Selection of photos for on-going use, to be included in the PRESTO Internet library.
- Categorizing photos for internal only or general use.
- Travel to Uganda twice a year to cover and document Uganda tourism as will be decided with PRESTO
- Media research, maintaining media kit library
- Media plans (print and online)
- International Media placement (secure space, ensure materials arrive on time)
- Maintaining all media records
- On-line monitoring of all online advertising budgets and regular adjustments to increase or decrease traffic to the PRESTO Tourism and partners website.
Website duties development and management
- Attend travel exhibitions as requested by PRESTO
- Organise roadshows as agreed with PRESTO